This is the website of R&R Games, Inc.
Our postal address is:
PO Box 130195
Tampa, FL 33629
1-888-8RIDDLE (1-888-874-3353) | info@RnRGames.com
R&R Games is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We only have access to, or collect information that you voluntarily provide when you:
- Create an account on our website
- Make an online purchase from us
- Request customer service or contact us
- Submit a testimonial, rating or review, or other user-generated content that may be posted on the website
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey
- Otherwise submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication
Acceptance of Terms
Collecting Your Personal Information
We collect information about you when you make a purchase from our website. This information may include your name, mailing and billing address, zip code, phone number, email address, and credit/debit card information. We may also ask for this information if you choose to participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest, promotion or giveaway. We also collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, chat areas, and those who communicate with us via email.
We use “cookies” to improve your access to our website and to help us provide better service when visitors return to our website. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website.
How We May Use Your Information
- To complete your purchases. We use information about your transactions, including personal information you have provided, in order to process payments you have made and deliver products you have ordered. In doing so, we may transmit payment information to third parties, such as banks, credit card companies or payment clearance services. We may also provide shipping information to third parties in order to permit them to deliver products to you.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. We want to communicate with you in ways you want to hear from us. Examples are newsletters, special offers, and new product announcements. However, you can opt out of e-mails and other marketing materials from us by sending an email to info@RnRGames.com.
- To make your use of our Site compatible with the social networks you use. For example, we may use your personal information to make it possible for you to access your account with R&R Games using the log-in information you use for your social network account, or in connection with allowing you to share information about your activities on our site through your social networks.
Sharing Your Personal Information
R&R Games does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may disclose or otherwise make available personal information about you to service providers that help with our business operations. Examples are shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, and companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our websites.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you on our website.
If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail info@RnRgames.com. Please provide us with your name and phone number.
Access to Your Personal Information
Upon your request, we will provide access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about you. To access this information, send an email to info@RnRgames.com. We also offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information, or communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending an email to info@RnRgames.com.
If you would like further information, please contact us at info@RnRgames.com.