How do I find your games locally?
Type your zip code in the Product Locator on each product page for a list of stores in your area.
I lost a piece to my game. Can I get a replacement?
We stock and sell replacement parts for most of our games. Please contact us and let us know what you need and INCLUDE your MAILING ADDRESS.
What is your return policy?
Please click here for our return policy.
What if my product arrives damaged?
Please contact us with the date/place of purchase and a description of the problem.
I have a rules question on an R&R game.
No problem. Please contact us with your question.
I own a retail store (brick & mortar or online) and would like to carry your games. Who should I contact?
I love your games. Can I be a seller?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch.
I invented a new game. Do you accept submissions for possible publication?
Yes, please email us at NewProducts@rnrgames.com and we'll send instructions.
HIDE & SEEK PALS (PLUSH ANIMALS)
Do the green Seeker Wands that come with the plush Hide & Seek Pals work with the plastic Monkey & Tiger Hide & Seek Safari animals and vice versa?
No, green Seeker Wands only work with plush Hide & Seek Pals. Likewise, brown Seeker Wands only work with the plastic Hide & Seeks Safari Tiger or Monkey.
My animal is not responding even though the Seeker Wand's red light is glowing when I press the button.
Please follow these steps:
- If the animal responds within a few feet of the wand but goes silent if you are further away, your unit may be damaged. Please contact us and we will be in touch as quickly as possible.
- The batteries may be dead or poorly seated. Replace with fresh batteries (battery box is on the back of the animal). If it's still not working, please contact us and describe the problem. We will be in touch as quickly as possible.
- Occasionally we have had instances where the switch on the back is installed incorrectly and ON is DEMO and vice versa. Try placing the animal in DEMO mode and see if it works in that mode. If it still isn't working, please contact us and mention that you tried this. We will be in touch as quickly as possible.
HIDE & SEEK SAFARI ANIMALS (PLASTIC TIGER OR MONKEY)
How do I turn on the Seeker Wand or Animal?
There is a power switch on both the animal and wand. Older models have a black ON/OFF switch. Newer models have red buttons. If you have a red button wand, press the red button and hold it down to operate it. For a red button Monkey, press it once to turn it on; press and hold for 3-5 seconds to turn it off.
Can I use multiple wands/animals at the same time?
Yes, you can use as many as you like.
My Monkey’s head/leg/foot/hand/tail fell off.
While this is a rare occurrence, it can happen. Please contact us and we will work to fix the problem.
My Animal or Wand is not working.
Here is a checklist of things you should do to try and diagnose/fix the problem:
- If the animal was left on overnight or for an extended period of time, it may have drained the batteries. Replace with fresh batteries. NOTE: New edition Monkey(with red button) has an auto-shutoff feature.
- Turn on the wand. If you see a green light, you have power. Proceed to step 3. If you do not see a green light, replace with fresh batteries. If that doesn't work, complete this contact form with date/place of purchase, a description of the problem, and results from this checklist.
- Jingle a set of house/car keys close to the end of the Seeker Wand. If all four lights go on, continue to the next step. If not, complete this contact form with date/place of purchase, a description of the problem, and results from this checklist.
- Turn on the animal. If the wand lights up but has no sound, the animal is fine, but the wand may have a problem. Try pressing a paper clip into the small hole under the green light on the wand. If still no sound, twist the wand while grasping each end. If that does not work, complete this contact form with date/place of purchase, a description of the problem, and results from this check list.
- If you turn on the animal and the wand does not light up, trying replacing the animal's battery with a fresh 9V battery. If the wand does not respond, complete this contact form with date/place of purchase, a description of the problem, and results from this checklist.
I bought a dual wand pack and one wand works, but the other has no sound/crazy lights/no lights, etc.Please complete this contact form and we will be in touch with instructions.
IMPORTANT: Please complete contact form with all requested information as completely and accurately as possible. This will help us better assist you and respond to your request promptly.
COVERT ACTION GAME
What happens in the 3-team Alternate Version if the first shot targets a Cleaner?
Excellent question! Here’s how that would play out.
- Assume that a Green Cleaner shoots the Blue Cleaner.
- Green Team asks all Green players if a Sniper exists. If yes, the Green team loses and flip up. A mole revealed gets a Plan card. The round continues for the remaining two teams. If no, then proceed to 3 as the Green Cleaner was right to take a shot.
- The Blue Cleaner is now dead and out of the round. The remaining Red and Blue players continue to play while the entire Green team sits silent and does not participate. Once the next shot is fired, all is revealed. If no Sniper appears on the Blue team, then only the Green team can receive Plan cards. If a Sniper exists, the Green team loses and the winner of the shootout between the Red and Blue teams are the ones who receive Plan cards.